Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Keepin' It Real


See what I did there? Red + Teal = Real.

Get it?

Okay, moving on.

Honestly, I kinda felt like I should be starring in Seussical the Musical, but I've been smitten with this color combination for a while.

Now, high school Ashley would have been all, "You can't wear that in public! That doesn't even match. Go change into regular jeans and a plain black t-shirt, and let's get to school before we're late."

Clearly, high school Ashley was a goody-two-shoes with zero fashion sense.

But working-world Ashley, who is surrounded by fashion-foward graphic designers every day, loves the Thing-1-and-Thing-2 color scheme.

I've been wanting some colored (not that colored) jeans for quite some time now. Starting out with fire-engine red pants was a bold choice for me, but I may never go back to plain ol' denim again.

And now for the my-house-is-a-mess-so-let's-just-do-this-in-front-of-the-Christmas-tree (not that this) photo shoot outtakes:



Tai chi?

Your guess is as good as mine.
Let's hope this writing thing works out, because modeling is clearly not my calling.

P.S. Big thanks to Randel for being such a good sport with my odd photo request.

1 comment: