Thursday, March 8, 2012

Big Bang Theory Thursday: The Big Bran Hypothesis

This episode makes me think of my grandpa because when Sheldon and Leonard sneak into Penny's apartment in the middle of the night to clean it, Sheldon at one point tells Leonard, "If you have time to lean, you have time to clean," which is one of my grandpa's favorite phrases. I heard it innumerable times when I worked at his grocery store.

Because last week was my grandpa's birthday and because he was recently nominated for Tipton's Man of the Year (you da man, Grandpa!), I thought a clip from this episode was appropriate. My grandpa is nothing like any of TBBT characters, nor does he watch this show. I have, however, been thinking of him a lot lately, so here's how I chose to share that.

I decided not to go with the scene that includes my grandpa's favorite phrase because a.) it's not the funniest scene of the episode and b.) I couldn't find it...

So without further ado, I give you Sheldon and Leonard trying to move a box containing some type of furniture into Penny's apartment:


Happy Friday Eve!

No comments:

Post a Comment