Thursday, March 22, 2012

Big Bang Theory Thursday: The Rothman Disintegration

I took a break from blogging last week due to its craziness and busyness. I didn't even have time last week to watch an episode of TBBT, much less blog about it. But fear not, faithful readers---I'm back and have a hilarious clip to share this week.

My brother Chance tried out for Oklahoma Wesleyan University's basketball team yesterday, so basketball was on my brain for most of the day. When considering this week's clip, it seemed only natural that it should feature basketball.

A few weeks ago, "The Rothman Disintegration" aired and provided the perfect clip for today.

In this episode, Sheldon and his arch nemesis, Barry Kripke (or as he would pronounce it Bawwy Kwipke), are competing for a new office. Upon determining that they're pretty evenly matched in their strong suits, they realize the only fair way to decide who gets the office is to compete in something they both suck at: sports.

This leads to a showdown on the basketball court that had me laughing during the entire scene and rewinding it several times so I could relive the hilarity.

See for yourself:

No comments:

Post a Comment