Thursday, February 9, 2012

Big Bang Theory Thursday

I hereby declare Thursdays devoted to The Big Bang Theory. In all honesty, most days of my life lately have been devoted to this hilarious show featuring a startling amount of Roseanne characters. But I figured I should limit myself to just one day a week here---well, that or rename my blog "Bazinga!" Which, come to think of it, might not be a bad idea...
So without further ado, here is a clip of one of my favorite TBBT episodes, "The Einstein Approximation." (To set the scene for you poor unfortunate souls who have not discovered/do not appreciate the awesomeness that is TBBT, Dr. Sheldon Cooper is stumped by a physics problem that drives him so mad he eventually turns to a ball pit such as one you'd see at Chuck E. Cheese to solve the problem.)


And for that, my friends, you are welcome.

2 comments:

  1. This is my favorite BBT moment, second only to the Bath Item Gift Hypothesis with the napkin and the hug. I love that show!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the hug! Definitely one of the best BBT moments. It will most definitely make its way here sometime. Oh, that Sheldon...

    ReplyDelete