Friday, November 2, 2012

Fave 5 Pins

I'm starting this weekly segment in an effort to make me start doing something with the 13,749,625 projects, recipes, gift ideas, etc. I have pinned on Pinterest. Something besides look longingly and with terror at their complicatedness, their time-consumingness, their ultimate awesomeness and ability to make my life infinitely better, that is.

So without further ado, I give you this week's Fave 5 Pins:

1. Food: Have you ever had a sugar cookie from Eileen's Colossal Cookies? If not, you're gonna wanna go there like yesterday. I first had these literally-eat-every-last-crumb-cause-they're-just-that-good cookies at work a few weeks ago and have been obsessed ever since. They're soft and chewy and have a faintly cherry taste, which apparently comes from almond extract. I simply had to know how to replicate these for myself. And now I do. I gotta be honest, the recipe is a bit complicated for my taste. But these cookies are definitely worth it.


2. Clothing: This.


3. Humor: I'm pretty sure I need this for Zumba. I wouldn't mind the model either.


4. DIY: I wanted to make this adorable button ornament last year but was too busy lazy and poor to buy tons of cute and colorful buttons and do it. My friend Bronwyn and I are having a crafternoon in a couple weekends. Maybe this will be my project...


5. Fitness: This one's called 4 Moves to Say Good-bye to Saddlebags. Need I say more?

To prevent having five pins of lemon-flavored desserts and fluffy dogs every week, I decided to pick one pin from each of these categories.
It was tough, let me tell ya. 365 Days of Crock-Pot Meals was shouting, "Pick me, pick me!" Glow-in-the-dark cupcakes looked at me with puppy dog eyes. (What? Your cupcakes don't have irresistible puppy dog eyes?) But I somehow did it. And will maybe attempt some of these this week---or sometime in the next few years.

No comments:

Post a Comment