Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Greetings!


I’ve been contemplating starting a blog for quite some time now (it was actually on my 2010 list of New Year’s resolutions). With all this time on my hands from the two snow days this week, I decided to just go for it. So I, Chatty Ash, am making my debut to the blogging world. If you know me pretty well, or even if we’ve only talked once or twice, you know I tend to be rather talkative. What can I say? I’m a talker. In fact, my mom used to joke that the song “You Talk Too Much, You Worry Me to Death” was written just for me.
While I’d like to think I am funny, witty, or in any way interesting to anyone but me, I know this is not always the case. On those rare occasions that I am, you will be regaled with hopefully hilarious (or at least mildly entertaining) stories about my job, my friends and family, and most often, my dog. However, when I’m not feeling funny/witty/interesting, I just won’t post. So don’t be alarmed if you don’t hear from me for days at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment