Monday, October 1, 2012

30-Day Writing Challenge

This is me telling you that today I decided I want to blog every day in October.

And this is me telling you I fully expect to fail.

So why would you even set that goal and waste my time telling me about it? you may be wondering.

To that I say, "Good question," but the reason is because I will certainly give this my best shot, but I know myself...and more specifically, my lack of self-discipline.

But that's what 2012 has been about for me--trying to better myself in several ways (both big and small). And one thing I really wanted to work on was becoming more self-motivated.

I've been blogging (and have lived with myself) long enough to know that I won't have something to write about every day, so I consulted a 30-day writing challenge for a little help and inspiration.

So here's to 31 days of bettering myself as a writer and a perosn...and hopefully providing a bit of entertainment along the way.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried that last August (2011). It was really hard, but I was glad to do it at least once. One piece of advice I'll give you is to schedule posts in advance. That way you can have a day or two where you can just publish something that's already ready to go. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete