Friday, October 12, 2012

Fabulous Friday: Olay Moisturizing Body Wash

Confession time: I'm not a fan of showering.

I'm not opposed to personal hygiene--I hate sweat as much as the next girly girl--but showering is just such. a. process.

When I get home from the gym, all I want to do is plop on the couch...and eat, let's be honest. But I can't go to bed sweaty and gross, because besides the fact that that would be disgusting, I'd be known as the smelly girl at work.

So, in order to not offend my coworkers' olfactory bulbs, I dutifully drag myself in the shower every night (after as much procrastination as possible). And then I dread getting out.

Wanna know why? Because slathering on lotion takes so much time! [Note: It actually only takes about 2.5 minutes, but when you're cold and about to miss the start of your show, it feels like a really long time.]

And you can forget about simply skipping the lotion process. I get ashy seconds after drying off and would be itchy all night if I didn't moisturize.

Enter my favorite product (well, one of many): Olay Moisturizing Body Wash, specifically in soothing cucumber.
Go get some. Like now.
This stuff is liquid gold in my world. It's so amazing I don't even have a bottle of super-hydrating lotion for alligator skin on my bathroom counter anymore.

I don't mind paying a couple extra bucks for body wash if it means I get to step right out of the shower and into my PJs. Well...after the important step of drying off, of course.

This has almost made showering enjoyable. Almost. I'd still rather not do it most nights.

Oh, and an added bonus: even hours later my bathroom still smells so fresh and so clean clean.

No comments:

Post a Comment