Sunday, October 14, 2012

My Week in Review: Photo Edition

Another week has come and gone, and this week I thought I'd fill you in on what I did and saw through a series of pictures I took throughout the week.

 
 I started reading Deja Dead, the first book of the series the TV show "Bones" is based on. I've never watched the show, but I've heard the books are great. I haven't read a good mystery in a while, so I'm hoping this one doesn't disappoint. I'm only a chapter in, so I'll fill you in at a later date.


I found these window markers in my I-don't-know-where-else-to-put-these-so-I'll-throw-them-in-here drawer this week. My dear friend Shawna and I bought them last year and drew a Halloween scene on my front windows. If I could draw half as well as Shawna can (or anything better than a stick figure), I'd attempt to do it myself. But I can't, so I won't.


My, what big ears you have. I have no idea what he was listening to or for, but when his ears are this big, I can't resist snapping a picture.


Thursday was definitely a caffeine-and-chocolate-for-breakfast kinda day. I had a project sheet to start writing and crochet instructions to finish. I have no doubt that my breakfast of champions helped me meet my deadlines.


This poor tree has been dead for over a year now. Saturday's winds blew it right out of the ground. My backyard looks lopsided now, with just one tree.


Somehow, Randel's sweet mom always knows when I'll like something she picks up randomly at the store. She found these key lime bars last week and gave them to me. I finally got around to making them, and they're delicious! They actually taste a lot like the lemon bars Krusteaz makes, but that's just fine by me, because they're divine too.


Randel's dog hates me, but Deuce adores Randel. Deuce pretty much wants nothing to do with me when Randel is around.


Deuce's ear has been bothering him, so I took him to the vet. Not only does my poor baby have allergies, but he also has some infections, in his right ear and in his paws, which he licks all. the. time. Combatting these infections requires three different medicines. He's lucky he's cute, cause this stuff wasn't cheap.


Who has the most amazing best friend in the history of best friends? If you guessed me, you would be correct. Jennifer and I had lunch at Zio's today then went to the outlet mall just to look around. I left with this fabulous Coach wrislet (my first Coach item EVER), as an early birthday present. I tried to tell her not to get it for me, but she wouldn't hear of it. And she even let me take it home today instead of making me wait a month. She said it would be torture for her to have it at her house for a month without being able to tell me about it anyway.

What with the key lime bars and Coach purse, this week has its work cut out for it if it wants to be better than last week.

No comments:

Post a Comment